Friday, April 10, 2015

Debut

I don't really know where the idea came for writing my book. I always had it in me to imagine great things. I created entire galaxies in my mind, conjuring up things from games and movies I'd seen. Skull didn't really come to fruition until my father took me to see the film King Kong back when I was in the third grade.
It impressed me that someone had the same form of logic that I did. That someone could create a movie where there was romance, adventure, dinosaurs, and action. What makes me laugh is that Peter Jackson got his own inspiration to direct film after he saw the original King Kong. And, because of that, he inspired me with his own adaptation to follow in his footsteps.
Skull has always been important to me. It's grown from a series of short stories to a full-blown novel full of everything King Kong had. I hope that one day I'll be able to share my own creation with the world on the big screen.

1 comment: