Saturday, March 21, 2015

Cacophonous Thoughts

I never thought I'd rant on this blog. It was supposed to be a means to realize myself through a series of cool anecdotes and stories that I've cooked up. But, now I'm willing to experiment.
I've been thinking a lot about wedding rings lately. Call it coincidence, but I swear I wrote a piece on them in class. That might just be my head playing tricks on me. Can heads actually do that? I've never understood it when people say their bodies play tricks on them. They're your body - you should be the one in control. Control is a fun topic - I believe we should be able to control how our grades turn out, give ourselves the score to teach ourselves discipline and academic freedom. By the way, that kind of freedom is a lie. People aren't wrong when they say that school is like a prison. We follow orders without question, falling into line behind our teachers, our wardens.
I haven't a clue what I'm really writing, I kept my eyes closed for that last part. I was imagining rings and a slice of cake. Cake is not unlike a wedding ring. It's delicious, sumptuous, filled with flavor, and I  want some. Either that or a sack of potatoes. Even in the depths of night, I still have a craving to write nonsense and eat everything in sight.
Where is my sack of potatoes, already?


No comments:

Post a Comment